Art Dreams


It didn't feel like I got home early tonight. No. But I really did get home at 7pm and was supposed to dive into reading my new books. I was delighted to see Jack Kerouac's Windblown World on the outer shelf of Powerbooks when I dropped by after work. But I ended up talking to Jarro about the art foundation.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to face my thoughts about this dream that has been gestating inside me for the longest time.

For now, here's a bit of a preview.

I am captivated by the idea of providing opportunities to young people who are not financially capable to reach their dreams of producing and creating art. Not financially capable to study in an art school. Not supported by their parents in pursuing education to perfect their craft. Not guided by their parents in reaching for their dreams.

I want to help them find their way. Because I think we need more artists who can make sense and find the cosmos in the chaos of this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lectio Divina | A Reflection on Yehuda Amichai's "The Amen Stone"

Believing to See

Sacred Days