Toffee Nut Latte Joys

I managed to make a quick stop at Starbucks and have my favorite Toffee Nut Latte.  It's the first cup I've had this Christmas season.  I used to have more but I haven't found the time.  Actually, the only reason why I suddenly decided to stop for coffee is because I do not have change to spare and pay 7 pesos ($0.15) for the toll fee to exit the highway and enter Southwoods.  Yes, I'm lame.  I forget to get some change from my piggy bank this morning.  But, I think it's a perfect excuse.  

There are two Starbucks Cafe's that I usually pass by on the way to work driving down SLEX.  One is in Shell Gas Station and the other is just a few kilometer or 2 away in Petron Gas Station.  I usually drive up to Petron because it is bigger and nearer my exit.  But this morning, I decided to drive by Shell because last time I had wanted to get me a cup of coffee, the traffic in the Petron branch was horrible.

Fortunately enough, Shell's Starbucks had more car room and I happily parked right infront of the door.  What a treat, I thought to myself.  Perfect morning weather and a cup of toffee nut latte.  I'd say it's perfect because I'm looking forward to spending the rest of this day a little bit lazy like this.  I have about 4 hours to kill at the office before me and my team head out to Tagaytay.  The cool weather is beckoning and I'm trying to get my mind de-cluttering so I'll enjoy every moment of it.

I'm finally getting the words rolling and I'm happy.  

inside starbucks shell

my toffee nut latte


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art and Business

Lectio Divina | A Reflection on Yehuda Amichai's "The Amen Stone"

Receive Grace to be Graceful