I'm Waiting to be Made New

It's the last day of the year and I'd want to remember this year with an old hope revisited.  I fall into this quiet moment which I want to linger on for many days.  That kind of quiet that you don't want  disturbed because you've been waiting for the unraveling of something.  A song.  A tune.  A string of words.  A life authentic.  

I'd want to write so many things in remembrance but there is not much to say.  I partially empty from surrender and I've become this pilgrim who journeys by the hour just waiting.  For something.  

So I end this year in waiting.  Waiting for the promise of the One who said, "See, I make all things new."












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art and Business

Lectio Divina | A Reflection on Yehuda Amichai's "The Amen Stone"

Anxious No More