A Girl Thing

It's been a while since I've allowed myself to enjoy "girl things".  Today was spent with my sister shopping at the mall to finish off our Europe Trip list.  I didn't have enough wardrobe that could fit the autumn weather and so I decided to go to UniQlo to enjoy their knits and fleece collection.

I haven't been up to date with any of the fashion trends at all nor have I even been taking the time to look at myself in the mirror.  But I let myself enjoy this time with my sister and relish the few moments of enjoying girly things.

I love knitted sweaters and anything warm and cozy.  I love autumn colors and it seems that I've always traveled in this weather.

I'm grateful for these things.  To enjoy these things today and enjoy my sister's company while I'm at it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art and Business

Lectio Divina | A Reflection on Yehuda Amichai's "The Amen Stone"

Anxious No More