While the past two days of this work week has passed by so swiftly than I expected, I am pausing tonight to go back into the silence before sleep. The moment where I commit to rekindling the moments where I discover the places of joy tucked between the busy hours or the day's work. #160. The call to pray before our meeting acknowledging the presence of God #161. Protected by God's peace the whole day despite work issues. #162. The momentum rolling with newly discovered opportunities. #163. My parents' appreciation and interested in what I've been writing of late. #164. The delight of my parents as they learn how to use iMessage. #165. Rekindling the dream of building art foundations. Last Sunday I was anxious to experience the possibility of encountering so many unresolved issues that have piled up while I was away. And though they continue to exist, I am wrapped in a place of peace. Steadily keeping my eyes on Him, th...
Comments
Post a Comment